Friday, April 30, 2010

And his name is...

drum roll please, Bryce Russell Hull.

I was driving down the street the other day and the name Bryce came to mind. I googled other boy names but none resonated with me like Bryce. Russell was a natural fit since it was his Grandpa's name. I wish dad were here to see this all take place. He would be giggling about all of it. Not only that, Bryce would be smothered with "Grandpa Russ" kisses.

My letter of intent (LOI) has been signed and sent to my agency, Great Wall China Adoptions in Austin Texas. I am also sending the addendum to my home study that includes "boy, clef pallet". Thanks to my social worker Susan at Christian Family Services for getting this complete before she left for vacation.

1 comment:

  1. Bryce sounds like an AWESOME name Shelley! I mean, I REALLY do like it!

    ReplyDelete