Saturday, July 10, 2010

Offical travel date has arrived!

I received my travel date from my agency this week. The plan is to leave KC on July 29, arrive Beijing on July 30 and we should get Bryce (Gotcha Day!) on August 2. We have a tentative date for our American Consulate appointment of August 10. Just waiting for final approval on this. I will hopefully have my travel itinerary within the next 5 days. As my friend Karen says "one more step, just one more step".

Time to get serious about packing!

3 comments:

  1. Yea! That's so exciting! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I know another family who will be in Hangzhou that day meeting their daughter (from Libby's orphanage). How weird that you will both be there at the same time! If you want their contact info, let me know!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Shelley! You are going to make a great Mom and he is a lucky little boy to join your wonderful family and friends. Best wishes as you prepare to pick up your bundle of joy.

    Hugs and kisses,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete